Le 8 août 2016, 10:24 dans Humeurs • 0
The game is changing, and it takes the player with complete control to create the plays, build up chances and finish them with clinical precision. The one who is unbeatable in the attacks and unbreakable on defence, with a skill set that cant be touched. The womens ACE 16.1 is the football boot for that player. A PRIMEKNIT upper with laceless sock forefoot delivers total control with no wear-in time. The outsole is designed to give you total control on firm ground and artificial grass.
- Experience zero wear-in time with a PRIMEKNIT upper that moulds perfectly to your foot the instant you slip it on
- Control the ball at high speed with a PURECUT laceless sock forefoot with no edges or overlays to get between you and the ball
- Control the ball in all conditions with NON STOP GRIP (NSG), a thin layer of raised dots applied to the upper that keeps the ball glued to your feet
- Provides rock-solid stability at high speeds with its extremely lightweight SPRINTFRAME outsole
- Move with high-speed control and stability on firm ground (third- and fourth-generation artificial grass) with the TOTAL CONTROL stud alignmentEngineered right down to the finest detail, the next iteration adidas ACE soccer cleats further enhance your creative ability and control on the ball, allowing you to dictate the pace of the game with ease. It’s time to control everything and boss everyone.
Putting you in control with a reliable first touch on the ball, the ACE16.1 features a Primeknit upper, which is a weaving technique that’s responsible for arguably the most comfortable material ever used in a cleat. It creates an exquisite texture that’s simply a pleasure to put on.
For lateral stability and lock-down, the boots include an internally knitted support system, which anchors the foot to eliminate any movement when changing direction. Streamlining the cleats’ connection to your foot, its Primecut ankle sock provides additional comfort and support.
A newly designed Sprintframe outsole reduces the weight of the cleat, while its innovative Ground/CTRL 2.0 studs provide reliable traction and control on firm and artificial ground.